Monday, March 12, 2018

Welcome to the World - TGIFC150


Earlier last month, my friend Dana gave birth to twins - a baby boy and girl.  I'm hoping since we live less than 2 hours apart that I will get to hold those precious babies soon.

The card I made for her features a stamp set from Concord & 9th called Globe Greetings, but the rest is Stampin' Up! - love the Pool Party and Flirty Flamingo combo :)
I chose the sketch from TGIF Challenges to play along with this week.  It's been awhile since I've play along with any challenges, but it's always a nice way to find inspiration.


For the globe, I stamped the image in Pool Party first and then used a sponge to dab on some Flirty Flamingo.  I wanted to add both the colors in a fun way.


You probably can't see, but the background is lightly stamped all over with "adventure awaits" in Smoky Slate (stamped off).


I added the sentiment on the inside as well.


I hope you still like the card, even though it is not Stampin' Up!

Have a great day,
Holly

4 comments:

  1. What a cool card! Love the color combination. This is such a great twist on a traditional baby card. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The enamel shapes really add a pop of color! Congrats to your friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so delicate and pretty Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, and I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete